STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The E.M. Tobias Family Center has several options available for rent (based on availability). The space is awarded to individuals or organizations that have properly completed and submitted a Rental Request Application and Certificate of Insurance.
FACILITY USE GUIDELINES
- Applicants are responsible for enforcing adherence to all rules (including participants, officials and spectators)
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN or ON PROPERTY.
- NO TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE PERMITTED ON PROPERTY.
- Applicants are prohibited from operating concessions in the Building without required permits.
- Any applicant reported for improper or unauthorized use of facilities not consistent with the policies covered in this agreement will be subject to cancellation of this agreement. The EM Tobias Family Center reserves the right to deny, put on probation or cancel any facility use agreement for any reasonable cause or violation of this agreement.
- Groups using facilities here are expected to treat the facilities respectfully. Decorations must be temporary. All decorations/signage will be attached in a non-destructive manner. Painters tape or temporary removable hangers are suggested.
- Any damage that may result though usage is the responsibility of the person(s) requesting the space.
- Those persons are also responsible for crowd control and any abuse of the facilities that may occur.
- The facility will be returned to “as found” condition inside and outside by the conclusion of use.
By filling out the below application you acknowledge:
I have read and understand the guidelines and expectations associated with space rental of the EM Tobias Family Center. I have reviewed these guidelines and agree to inform all members of its contents and to assure that this organization enforces and follows all provisions of this agreement.